Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Menu

This week's menu - I tried doing this long long ago on the other blog but never followed through.  Since I've been typing my weekly menus and grocery lists here anyway, I'll just do it on the blog and print it out.

Monday:  Chicken and Artichokes in White Wine Sauce, rice, steamed carrots with brown sugar
                  Brownies

Tuesday:  Steaks on the grill, Perfect Potatoes au Gratin, spinach salad
                Chocolate pudding

Wednesday:  Mushroom and Swiss Sliders with Spicy Fry Sauce, Greek Panzanella, onion strings
                     Ice cream

Thursday:  Kohler Spaghetti, garlic bread, steamed broccoli
                snickerdoodles

Friday:  Chicken w/ Olives and linguine, rosemary rolls, green beans
             snow cones

Saturday:  Hosting some friends for a bbq.  We'll provide the meat and everyone else gets to bring side dishes and desserts!

Sunday:  Taking the big boys to WOF.  The younger ones can eat a frozen pizza.

Monday:  This is the night we'll probably get take-out.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to get your full recipe on how to cook that lemon chicken!!Could you post,please!!I love your blog and love PW,too!!I'm trying to be a better cook these days!

    ReplyDelete