Thursday, January 17, 2013

All Mine


My daddy likes to get my sister and I these most amazing chocolates from a candy store in Columbia.
Sometimes he gets us chocolate covered strawberries.  They are amazing.
This year, he got us a box of chocolates.
They are amazing as well!
It didn't come with a little code sheet like Russell Stover, so I felt that I had to take a bite out of each one to see what's inside.
I did all of this on Sunday.
I try not to eat junk during the week so my plans for next Sunday are to finish off about half of the box. And the other half the next Sunday.
For the chocolates I didn't like, I gave to my #1 child who is at the stage in life where he will eat just about anything.
Several of the these chocolates are fancy - but my favorite is still the chocolate covered caramels!


No comments:

Post a Comment