Monday, September 6, 2010

Thursday's Dinner

Okay, with the holiday weekend, I'm a little behind on posting our meals but we did eat.
I didn't let my children starve.
At least on Thursday...
We had Kohler Spaghetti.
I really can't share the recipe with you because it's kind of a secret.
But I can share the ingredients.
And I will let you in on a little something...
I don't really follow the recipe.
I just add stuff.
So, here's what I put in the sauce.



Here's the meatballs.
I just mixed up some ground beef, fresh garlic, salt, pepper and some dried onions.
Please don't use frozen meatballs.
Gag.



Here's the sauce after it's simmered for about four hours.
It's heavenly!


Here's My Man's plate.


Kohler Spaghetti is something I serve about once every two weeks.
My children love it and so do we.
I've tweaked the recipe over the years, changing things here and there but for the most part, it's the same.
We eat it at Gramma's house and we eat at Oma's house.
We've even eaten it at Aunt Paula's house and Aunt Cheryl's house all the way up in Minnesota.
It's still Kohler Spaghetti.
Know what?  I have a feeling, I've posted about this spaghetti before.
Well, now you've heard about it twice.




No comments:

Post a Comment