Monday, June 6, 2011

Tres Leches

My Man has a lawn and landscape business.
We have lot of hispanic employees and they work hard.
Harder than most white American men and I have a lot of things to say about the lack of work ethic we've created in America but not today.
Today, I will show you what I made for those men of Meh-he-co.

Tres Leches Cake!

Since they have to work on Cinco de Mayo, I usually try to make them some kind of goodie as a token of my appreciation for all they do.
This year, I got a recipe for authentic Tres Leches Cake from my gal REE.
It's really easy and quite yummy!
The Amigos asked their "Jefe" if his woman made it.
When My Man told them I did, they nodded in approval and complimented how good it tasted.
"Just like mi abuela made it back in Meh-he-co."
Okay, not really but they did say it was really bueno.

No comments:

Post a Comment