Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Bean and Rice Burritos

There was a day last week that I realized I'd forgotten to plan a dinner for.  I don't know about you but I have to plan each meal that I'm going to cook, buy the ingredients and stick to the plan.  If I don't, I end up using ingredients that I shouldn't and then wind up needing them later.  By the end of the week, our fridge is bare and so is the pantry.  So, here it was, Friday night and I'd kind of changed up the menu that week.  What I'd planned to cook I realized I'd used the ingredients in other stuff and now didn't have what I needed.  And of course, I didn't realize this until about and hour before My Man was to be home and we needed to be eating dinner.  So...this brings me to this Pinterest Recipe.  Man, what would I do if I didn't have Pinterest to turn to in a pinch?  I had all the ingredients I needed and it was a cinch to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment