Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Cucumbers

So, I'm having a bumper crop of cucumbers right now!  We have them coming out of our ears!  My favorite way to eat a cucumber is by slicing it up thinly and pouring vinegar and sugar on them.  Yummy!  But I'm trying to limit the sugar in my diet as well as the kids...so I'm subbing some Steevia in there too.  And NO ONE CAN TELL!

I'm also getting about 15 cherry tomatoes a day.  I can pop those like candy.  Sadly, I've eaten all of them so the kids and hubs have done without.  I'm trying to refrain for a few days though so we can have BLT's on Friday.  Only, the tomatoes are cherry soooo...it will be a bit different.

And I got a new blender for my anniversary.  Well we gave it to each other.  It's a Blentec and it's quite amazing.  Our mornings have been full of protein shakes with kale and spinach, frozen fruits, protein powder and almond milk.  My Man has been trying to choke them down, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment