Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cranberry Chicken (Repost!)

Update to this post!  A friend tried it and told me it was missing something.  Good but missing something.  I looked back over my post and FORGOT to add one ingredient!  A small bottle of Catalina Dressing!  OOPS!  Yeah, you definitely need that!


This is a recipe I got from my cousin years ago and I've kept making it ever since.
It's sooo easy and yummy!

A pic of My Man's plate.
Yes, those are indeed brussel sprouts!
Saute them in bacon grease and garlic...delish!

Cranberry Chicken Recipe

6-8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (depending on how many mouths you cook for)
1 can cranberries (not just the sauce...make sure the can says cranberries)
1 packet Lipton Onion Soup mix
Crock-Pot

Lay chicken in crock-pot.  Mix together cranberries and soup mix and dump over chicken.  Set on low for 6-8 hours. 

I serve mine over brown rice which is really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment