Monday, March 26, 2012

Tastefully Simple: Pork Loin

Have you ever been to a Tastefully Simple Party?  They are awesome!  I started using it about 5 years ago. It's one of those things where you host a party and the based off of how much your guests buy and if they book a party, you get dollars off or half priced items.  I happened to host a $1000 show and ended up with a pantry full of products.  Everything is really good.  Most of the stuff is a mix that you just add some thing too and voila, you end up with dinner.

Over the years, my favorite Tastefully Simple gal moved and I had to find a new one.  Here's my side note:  if you sell something be it Tastefully Simple, Mary Kay or Scentsy or something else, it is AWESOME if you have a storage of product so that when I call you, I can get it the same darn day.  My previous TS gal ran her business this way and it was great.  I do not like being out of a product and then have to wait 5 days for it to come in the mail.  So, over time, I just stopped ordering TS stuff simply because I couldn't find someone close by who kept a stock.

Recently, I was invited to another party.  I hadn't been to one in almost 4 years so it was high time to see what new stuff was out there.  I was happy to see that several of my favorite items were still in the catalog and a few new things.  The recipe I'm talking about today is this!:

Crock Pot
Pork Loin
Tastefully Simple Vidalia Onion Dressing


Just cook in the crock pot all day.  It is heavenly served over mashed potatoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment