Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Pizza

I love Pinterest.
I really do.
For each holiday, I have a list of goodies/crafts to do with the kids but Pinterest has taken it to a whole new level.
I've stressed myself out about making sure I do each and every single stinkin' craft/goodie there is to do.
It's like...my competitive sport.
The boys are into them, My Man coaches them and so now I've developed my own.
My goal:  Pin awesomely fun stuff.
My goal:  Do/make the awesomely fun stuff.
I had to draw the lines though on difficulty level.
The things I've been making with the kids this year are on the "easy" level.

For instance, below is the Easter Pizza!



Refrigerator sugar cookie dough, pressed into a foil pizza pan.
Baked.
Immediately after taking it out of the oven, sprinkle Easter marshmallows and Easter m&ms's all over.
Stick back into the oven while it's still warm to puff up the marshmallows a bit and make them stick.

My kids gobbled it right up!

No comments:

Post a Comment