Thursday, January 27, 2011

We're Eating...

Hello - long time no blog?
We are definately eating here at the Kohler House.
It's just that I haven't really made anything new lately.
I kind of like to repeat what I know will "work" here in our home.
When I make something new, I promise to take some pics and post them.
I know you will be on the edge of your seats until then...

Just so you know I did actually prepare meals for my family, here is a list of what I've made thus far this week:
Monday:  Pretzle crusted round steak (this was a new one and I actually did take a quick pic of it but have yet up upload.)
Tuesday: Crock-pot chicken and noodles (this was new to my blog too but I didn't take a pic...oops)
Wednesday: Crock-pot roast, noodles, green beans, rolls (it's our usual Sunday supper but we'll be at a wrestling meet so I switched it up)
Thursday: My Man is going out with this FIJI brothers tonight so it will be just the kids and I.  I'd planned to make Kohler Enchiladas but with him gone, we'll probably sneak some take-out!
Friday: is My Man's birfday.  We are going to his mommy's house for dinner because he has to have a home-cooked meal from his mommy on his birthday. 
Saturday:  TBA
Sunday:  Church and a wrestling meet (I plan to eat out)

No comments:

Post a Comment