Monday, November 22, 2010

Dessert!

While grocery shopping the other day with three kids in tow, I stumbled upon the baking aisle.
My children were sticky with bakery doughnuts (the bribe for good behavior) when they saw a special display of these.
Sure!  I said.
Looks easy enough and by that point the doughnuts were gone and the children were covered in icing and stickiness and I'd just realized I left the wipes in the car.
I would have bought KU sunglasses I was so done.
Wait...
I did buy KU sunglasses.
My #3 gave me a horrid sob story in the check-out line about how he didn't have sunglasses.
All of his brothers had sunglasses, but not him.
People were beginning to stare.
Who is this sweaty mom with three kids?
Three sticky, chocolate-covered kids?
One is sitting in the cart howling.
One is standing at her legs howling and one keeps running out the sliding doors to look at the gumball machines (he's wearing cowboy boots with sweatpants, geesh).
So, in a moment of despair I agreed to buy the dang KU glasses.
Only, I didn't know they were KU.
And neither did my #3.
Until later that day as he was proudly parading them around his brothers, one of them noticed.
The glasses flew off his face in a fit of rage and haven't been seen since.

But back to the dessert, sorry.

So, you add the stuff, pour into a baking dish and squeeze out the included fudgy stuff.


Bake.


Yummy!
Seve with vanilla ice cream.
Or Cool-whip.

It was very good for something I only added a little something to prepare.

No comments:

Post a Comment