Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pasta Alla Betsy (Have I Blogged This Before?)

Pasta alla Betsy is one of P-dub's recipes.
I make it a lot.
Okay, to be honest I make it about once a month.
When I make my big Costco trip I always pick up a bag of huge raw shrimp.

So, here's what you need:
Good white wine.

Lots of shrimp and butter.


Onion and more butter.


I have to cook my onions down to the burny bits because My Man thinks he doesn't like onions.
But he really does.
I put them in everything.
But when they're burny, he doesn't notice.


Tomato sauce.


Cream.
Yes.
Cream.


Stir and simmer a bit.


Serve over penne with garlic breadsticks and whatever you want.
Normally I make a salad but the other day I picked up some heat and eat toasted ravioli.


And once again proved why you only eat ravioli when ordered in a restaurant.
Ick.
Thankfully it wasn't the main course!

No comments:

Post a Comment