Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Friday's Dinner -

Oops!  Should have posted this before my weekly menu. 


We kind of had a change of plans for Friday.


My oldest child was invited to a friend's house for the night.


And we had a family photo shoot right around dinner time.


So, we just ordered a pizza.


I didn't take pictures of it or anything, don't worry.


But it was good!  We have a delightful pizzaria here in our little town called Guido's.


It's family-owned and if you're a local townie, there is no other place to eat pizza.


No Pizza Hut, no Mazzios.  We have those in our proximity, mind you.  But you just eat pizza at Guido's and that's it.


So, the kids ate cheese pizza because they are crazy daring kids.


And My Man and I ate half Meat Lovers (gag) and half Hawaiian (yum).


And as a review for the restaurant:  The owners are super-friendly.  I've been known to go in there to eat with only my kids and no other adult and they are very helpful.  Somone grabs a highchair and a roll of paper towels and brings them over.  My pizza order seems to arrive before everyone else's and someone is nearby in case I realize I need something like crackers for the baby.  The food is hand-made, high-quality and fresh.  They have homemade Ranch dressing (which is a must if you own a restaurant) and great toasted sandwhiches.  On a busy night for us Kohler's, they will even deliver to our humble abode out in the sticks.  We love Guido's!

No comments:

Post a Comment